Add User to Google Analytics
1. Login to Google Analytics.
2. Navigate to the account (top left) that you are granting access to. Open the “Admin” settings (located on bottom left of screen – the gear icon).
3. Navigate to View User Management under the “Property” section.
4. Add a new user.
5. Change the permissions to match below. Once settings have been adjusted, click Add (top right).
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (uncheck “Notify new users by email”)
Read & Analyze: Checked
Manage Users: Unchecked
6. Update your SEO technician that access has been granted to the account in your ticket.
Contact Us to Get Started
"Your passport to all things web."
To contact us after hours please use the panic button.
Fees may be incurred depending on reason for support.