Google Ads Creation & Access
New Google Ad Account Creation
If you do not have a Google Ads account, follow these instructions. If you already have a Google Ads account and an active campaign, please follow the instructions below to invite CourseVector to have access.
1. Visit https://ads.google.com/ and login or create an account.
2. Once logged in you will be prompted to create a new campaign. You are going to skip this. We will do this for you. Instead, click your account information in the top right corner and then click “My Account”.
3. Click on Payments and Subscriptions on the left menu and then click Manage Payment Methods. Run through the steps here to add your payment information.
4. Let us know when that is done in your ticket and send the login information to your Google Ads account via our secure message system: https://secure.coursevector.com
Provide Access to Already Existing Google Ads Account
If you already have a Google Ads account with a campaign, follow these instructions. If you do not have a Google Ads account please follow the instructions above.
1. If you already have an Ad Words account and a campaign running, please login to your Ad Words and select the campaign you wish to provide CourseVector access to.
2. Click on Settings –> Access & Security (wrench icon on the top bar).
3. Click on the blue + icon to add a new user.
4. Add firstname.lastname@example.org and set the account access to “Standard”. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Send Invitation”
5. Update your ticket with us to let us know this has been completed.
Contact Us to Get Started
"Your passport to all things web."
To contact us after hours please use the panic button.
Fees may be incurred depending on reason for support.