Remote IT Program
Why is my computer doing that? Do I need a technician to look at it?
Finding an IT professional you can trust is important. You want to get quick, accurate advice without being ripped off. CourseVector wants to help you find the right remote IT professional for your business.
How does remote IT work?
While a remote IT technician cannot come into your office and physically look at your computer, it is possible to do quite a bit diagnostics, repairs, support and evaluations remotely.
Here are just a few of the tools that may be used to evaluate, diagnose and protect clients:
- Teamviewer – Allows us to remotely access clients computers, laptops, tablets, and even mobile devices.
- Vipre – Antivirus. According to their site they are the “Highest-Rated Anti-Malware Protection”
- SafeDNS – Webfiltering.
How much can we actually do remotely?
A lot can be done using remote-only services! Plus, we custom tailor our services to meet the needs of each individual client. A free consultation helps us to determine an organizations priorities, vulnerabilities, and infrastructure.
We are happy to help with:
- Email support
- Virus scanning
- Computer updates
- Windows support
- Computer configuration
- Adobe (acrobat, photoshop, illiustrator, indesign)
- General software support
- Microsoft (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Browser support (firefox, edge, chrome, opera, etc)
- WordPress support and training
- Limited network support *
- Limited device support (printers, scanners, modems/routers, etc) *
- Remote access support (RDP)
- Hardware suggestions **
What if there is a problem that requires a technician?
We can help you to define the issue so that your staff can talk intelligently to an on-site technician thereby saving your organization time, effort and money. If any prep work is required, such as backups, archiving, etc., we can assist with that as well.
Please contact us today to get in touch with a technician.
*Network and/or device support may not be available to all clients.
**After an evaluation, if we suspect a hardware issue, we will provide documentation that you can to seek local assistance.
Contact Us to Get Started
"Your passport to all things web."
To contact us after hours please use the panic button.
Fees may be incurred depending on reason for support.