your passport to all things web
Remote IT Services
Why is my computer doing that? Do I need a technician to look at it?
Finding an IT professional you can trust is important. You want to get quick, accurate advice without being ripped off. CourseVector wants to partner with you to provide remote IT services and recommendations to your organization.
How does remote IT work?
While a remote IT technician cannot come into your office and physically look at your computer, it is possible to do quite a bit diagnostics, repairs, support and evaluations remotely. Our team has been in the business since 1989. We have used our experience to guide our clients, no matter their location.
Here are just a few of the tools that we use to evaluate, diagnose and protect our clients:
- Teamviewer – Allows us to remotely access clients computers, laptops, tablets, and even mobile devices.
- Vipre – Antivirus. According to their site they are the “Highest-Rated Anti-Malware Protection”
- SafeDNS – Webfiltering.
How much can we actually do remotely?
We can do more than you’d expect with remote-only services! Plus, we custom tailor our services to meet the needs of each individual client. A free consultation helps us to determine an organizations priorities, vulnerabilities, and infrastructure.
We are happy to help with:
- Email support
- Virus scanning
- Computer updates
- Windows support
- Computer configuration
- Adobe (acrobat, photoshop, illiustrator, indesign)
- General software support
- Microsoft (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Browser support (firefox, edge, chrome, opera, etc)
- WordPress support and training
- Limited network support *
- Limited device support (printers, scanners, modems/routers, etc) *
- Remote access support (RDP)
- Hardware suggestions **
What if there is a problem that requires a technician?
CourseVector will help you to define the issue so that your staff can talk intelligently to an on-site technician thereby saving your organization time, effort and money. If any prep work is required, such as backups, archiving, etc., we can assist with that as well.
We custom tailor all remote IT packages. Contact us for a 1 hour free consultation to determine the best fit for your needs.
*Network and/or device support may not be available to all clients.
**After an evaluation, if we suspect a hardware issue, we will provide documentation that you can to seek local assistance.