your passport to all things web
13 Tips for the Best WordPress Hosting Experience
Offering the Best WordPress Hosting is not easy. Many hosts offer automated updates that can break or damage a site, limited backups, poor support, or worse. At CourseVector, we specialize in Managed WordPess Hosting without relying on automation. Every one of our hosting accounts gets a periodic review by a qualified technician. If any anomalies are detected, our technicians either fix them or notify the client of the issue with recommendations. At CourseVector we take care of all the heavy lifting allowing you to concentrate on running your business.
From speed to security to personal support, CourseVector is second to none. Check out everything that is included in our Managed WordPress Hosting package:
Whether you are starting a new website or considering a change, choosing a web host can be a challenge. Things to consider when choosing a host for the best WordPress hosting experience include:
- Cost per month: How much will you pay per month, and what does the price include? You can expect Managed WordPress Hosting to cost a bit more than basic hosting.
- Host Stats: What are the potential host’s uptime statistics?
- Domain Management: Are you supposed to manage your domain name or is this something the host handles? Does your domain renew automatically?
- Testimonials: What do their customers say about their services?
- Security: How often does the host back up their servers? Are they willing to help with individual website security concerns?
- Technical Support: How easy is it to ask a question and get an answer? Is tech support located in the U.S.?
Because CourseVector specializes in WordPress websites, our servers are optimized for the best user experience. We proudly display our server statistics so there is no guessing as to the amount of uptime you’ll be getting. Additionally, our staff of technical experts are all located right here in the United States. It is quick and easy to get support, even during off-hours and weekends!
Ready to get started?
"Your passport to all things web."
To contact us after hours please use the panic button.
Fees may be incurred depending on reason for support.