Are you interested in joining a dynamic team of developers, graphic designers, programmers, and digital marketers? We are looking to add talent to the CourseVector team.
Enjoy the flexibility of remote work and setting your own schedule. CourseVector team members can set their own schedule as long as they meet the deadlines given.
Junior Developer / Support Specialist – NOW HIRING
Definition: The ideal candidate is highly-motivated to self-manage and learn. The web developer is responsible for building, updating, populating, and troubleshooting websites; carrying out SEO/marketing tasks outlined by the SEO manager; client training; and customer service or sales tasks – all deliverable to the Project Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build websites from scratch in Elementor / WordPress using files delivered by the graphic artist
- Familiarity with other WordPress (WP) themes, or the ability to learn, as some of our customers use them
- Populate websites, sometimes from scratch
- Troubleshoot website issues
- Wrap new theme around content already in WP
- Provide technical support to clients / project manager regarding websites built
- WP content updates sent in by clients
- Live client training via Zoom
- Carry out SEO / marketing tasks outlined by project manager
- Customer service followups / upselling as needed
- Miscellaneous, non skilled tasks as assigned from time to time.
Requirements: Must be familiar with WordPress CMS, CSS, HTML; minimal ability to use Photoshop and Adobe XD (cut, paste, crop, color, etc.); familiarity with cPanel; background in customer service or sales a plus.
Compensation: Starting at $12 – $20/hour, negotiable based on proficiency
Description: CourseVector is seeking a part time programmer to assist with programming projects.
Requirements: Skilled in PHP, MySQL, HTML, WordPress, and CSS.
Compensation: Project Based
Description: CourseVector is searching for part time artists to create web design mockups, logos, and print designs such as brochures or business cards.
Requirements: Skilled in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Must be able to provide files in PSD and AI formats.
Compensation: Project based
Description: This position is flexible with hours and days. The CourseVector team will determine at the time of hire what projects best match the skillset of the intern. We will work with school internship requirements if requested.
Requirements: Actively pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Business, Graphic Design, or Marketing
Compensation: Starting at $12/hour, based on proficiency
Send us an email and attach your resume, cover letter, and any samples of work.
Contact Us to Get Started
"Your passport to all things web."
To contact us after hours please use the panic button.
Fees may be incurred depending on reason for support.