Domain Transfer GoDaddy to GoDaddy
These instructions will explain the process of transferring a domain name from your GoDaddy account to CourseVector’s GoDaddy account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Go to My Domains.
- Click on the domain you wish to transfer. Scroll down until you see the Additional Settings section. Click on Transfer domain to another GoDaddy account.
- Enter the information provided to you by CourseVector in the appropriate fields.
- Make sure you indicate that you want to copy the current domain contact information to the new account. Failure to do this will add several extra steps to the process as well as significant time.
- Once you have completed the information click the Transfer Domain button.
- You should see the indicated screen that your transfer was successful. That’s should be all there is to it. CourseVector will confirm once they have received the domain.
Contact Us to Get Started
"Your passport to all things web."
To contact us after hours please use the panic button.
Fees may be incurred depending on reason for support.