your passport to all things web
Don’t Be A Municipal Security Statistic!
60% Increase in Municipality Attacks
2019 was not a good year for municipality Ransomware attacks
Kaspersky reported that 174 municipalities suffered ransomware attacks in 2019. This is a 60% increase from the previous year! During these attacks, cyber-criminals demanded anywhere from $1 million to $5+ million from their victims.
Don’t be a statistic. Prepare and be safe in 2020 by doing the following:
- Decide how your organization will respond to an attack before it happens.
- Backup important data and store it off site.
- Secure your network.
- Train your employees and display cyber security posters throughout the office.
- Update and patch software regularly.
- Use two-factor authentication.
Read more about top security risks that could be plaguing your organization.
Ready to get started?
"Your passport to all things web."
To contact us after hours please use the panic button.
Fees may be incurred depending on reason for support.